This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Installing UVG, Neatupload errors occur in various places

May 4, 2011 at 10:32 PM

I get this error in different parts of my site, but I'm not sure of the connection.

DefaultDataProvider: DotNetNuke.Data.SqlDataProvider, DotNetNuke.SqlDataProvider
ExceptionGUID: b3123868-f02d-4ea3-9eba-6045e9d52518
InnerException: Unhandled Error:
FileName:
FileLineNumber: 0
FileColumnNumber: 0
Method: Brettle.Web.NeatUpload.Internal.Module.FilteringWorkerRequest.ParseMultipart
StackTrace:
Message: System.Exception: Unhandled Error: ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Brettle.Web.NeatUpload.Internal.Module.FilteringWorkerRequest.ParseMultipart() at Brettle.Web.NeatUpload.UploadHttpModule.WaitForUploadToComplete() at Brettle.Web.NeatUpload.UploadHttpModule.Application_ResolveRequestCache(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Web.HttpApplication.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Jan 18, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Hello bkevitt,

Did you find a resolution to this?  I am seeing the exact same error on my site - but I don't know exactly what triggers it.