I tried contacting Dean about this, and he forwarded me to this tracker. So this is the question:
I'm required to disable all buttons on screen when the upload starts, however the jquery scripting I use to do this seems to cancel out the postback that was originally performed by the Trigger button.
let me sketch the situation:
- I use asp controls only so I disabled flash.
- I have a progressbar inline to display progress
- I have a Trigger button that starts the upload
now I tried several approaches but they all seemed to break the upload: the method for the button click wasn't fired anymore, thus no file handling can take place...
- tried hooking into the click event of the trigger button -> no postback
- tried using the OnClientClick event of the trigger button -> no postback
as far as I know I'm using the latest version of your library in combination with .net 4 and ASP.net
can anyone help me?