a problem with multiple NeatUpload

Jun 18, 2010 at 10:11 PM
Edited Jun 18, 2010 at 10:13 PM

Hi Dean,

I have been playing with the NeatUpload for the last couple of days, I really need to say THANK YOU for sharing the control(s).

I do have a problem with it. My project requires me to write a user control and put the InputFile control, the ProgressBar control and a upload button in it. Then I can use the user control on the pages. The problem is that some of the pages need two of this kind of user controls, so that on the page, we have two InputFiles, two progressbars and two upload buttons in two different sections. If I use the first InputFile control to browse a file and then click the second upload button in the other section, then a progress bar is displayed, but it shouldn't display any progress bar, only when I click on the first upload button should a progress bar be displayed, right? BTW, I have already set the triggers and no files are uploaded though (which is right).

So how can I make the progress bar disappear?

Hope I made myself clear.

Frank

Jun 22, 2010 at 6:46 PM

Never mind.

I found an easy solution. I just added a javascript to block the upload button from posting back if the text box is empty.

Thanks!